200K - 400K
Our Group focus on identifying signals in the market and developing strategies to capture the opportunities those signals represent. As the Lead Data Engineer, your responsibilities are:
- Optimize and maintain trade research data pipeline, facilitating efficient, parallelized access and analysis of hundreds of terabytes of raw tick data.
- Administer reporting infrastructure, coordinating the scheduling of dozens of independent processes, to ensure timely delivery of critical pre and post-trade analysis.
- Supervise complex data dependency tree, protecting applications from surprises upstream.
- Build on-demand data access views/interfaces for trade researchers, enabling low effort/high yield shallow dives into the data.
- Performance tuning, storage and capacity planning, ensuring we stay at the forefront of Big Data engineering solutions.
- Undergraduate engineering degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Demonstrated elite understanding of database internals.
- HP Vertica.
- Data pipeline scheduling.
- Distributed computing in Python.
Apply for the Data Engineer position.