C++ Developer, Trading Technology
C++ Developer, Trading TechnologyChicago $225,000 - $325,000 DOE
Chicago based trading firm is looking for an experienced C++ Developer to work closely with traders and quants in integrating their business needs into firms’ technical infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have 5plus years C++ work experience with ability to disseminate market data to trading strategies as well as send and manage orders submitted to a trading venue. This is a great opportunity for a talented developer with a proven track record to join a successful team. Position is a collaborative one calling for superior interpersonal skills in order to build and maintain trading strategies, infrastructure, and tools with peers and internal clients.
- Identify potential areas for optimization and performance enhancements
- Provide and adhere to project estimates and software development timelines.
- Technical troubleshooting, testing and debugging.
- Must have an understanding of regulatory compliance and risk management issues associated with trading.
- UNIX/Linux and SQL skills
- Object Oriented programming expertise
- Familiarity with scripting languages Python, Perl, UNIX Shell, awk, etc.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Experience with writing exchange data feed
- STL and multi-threading proficiency
- Undergraduate degree (CS, Math, Engineering or Physics).