C++ Developer, Trading Applications
C++ Developer, Trading ApplicationsNYC $200,000 - 300,000 DOE
HRG is seeking exceptional C++ Software Developers to work with some of the best talent on Wall Street. This is a great opportunity for experienced C++ Developers with financial industry and software trading backgrounds to step up their career and become part of team responsible for the lifecycle management of groundbreaking high-performance automated trading platforms. Ideal candidate must also be comfortable applying technical solutions to analytical and algorithmic problems.
- 5 years programming in C++. C, Java, C# a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; Masters preferred
- Experience with Python, Perl, Linux, Win 32, and/or UNIX/Solaris
- Experience with financial software and/or financial trading,
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.