C++ Developer to reduce Low Latency
C++ Developer to reduce Low LatencyNYC to $300,000
Global financial services firm is seeking an experienced software engineer with expert C++ programming skills, along with STL, Boost, networking, threading, to decrease latency in existing code and systems. Prior experience with latency reduction is an absolute requisite. This position is NOT for a programmer who wants to be a trader.
- Adding new capabilities to software libraries for automated trading
- Maintaining, bug fixing, and enhancing software infrastructure
- Coding connections to new markets
- Optimizing the performance of our systems
- Ability to write sizable applications and manage complexity using software engineering best-practices, and other methods
- Excellent object oriented programming.
- Extensive Linux experience
This person may be assigned to work with firm’s clients (teams/traders who use platform), therefore must have good communication skills, a willingness to help and exceptional problem solving skills.