Data DeveloperNYC $200,000 - $300,000 DOE
A major investment bank in NYC is looking for a Data Developer who to has domain-specific data parsing, debugging, and organizing experience to facilitate statistical research.
- Must be very familiar with the Unix/Linux platform and strong with Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Must have hands-on data debugging, validating, manipulating, and maintaining experience
- Must have strong development experience with at least one of Kdb/q, Perl, and Python; kdb/q skill is particularly desirable
- Experience with R/Matlab/SAS a plus
- Knowledge of global equity data is a plus
- Detail oriented and critical eyes for one’s own work