Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software EngineerChicago, IL $250 - 350K DOE
Our client, a privately-held proprietary trading firm, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. This candidate will lead the system-wide design and build-out of quantitative futures and equities/ETFs portfolios focused on high- and mid-frequency signals and strategies. This is an opportunity to leverage the growth potential of a small team as a senior member. The position mandates a highly skilled technologist with reasonable quantitative skills.
You will be:
- Building high-performance/low-latency components for both live trading and simulation.
- Refining, and increasing automation of the research infrastructure in all its components.
- Researching and implementing performance analytics, signal performance and post-trade analytics.
- Develop tools to monitor, analyze, and further automate existing trading processes.
- Optimize software, hardware, and network performance.
You must have:
- Either BS or MS in Computer Science or a quantitative discipline, and more than 5 years of industry experience.
- Worked on high-frequency/low-latency technology.
- Broad knowledge and experience with performance tradeoffs for hardware and technology decisions.
- Strong C++ expertise.
- Experience in an futures and equities/ETFs trading environment.