Fixed Income Front Office Developer
Fixed Income Front Office DeveloperNYC 200K - 300K
The Front Office Technology team is looking for a motivated financial developer interested in joining a team to create world class solutions for the company’s traders and risk group. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team that is creating a leading edge platform to support trader tools, risk analysis, and market research.
Our technology stack: SQL Server / RESTful services written in Java using Spring-boot / Analytics layer written in C++ / C# and JS Excel front ends.
The candidate will be joining a small team of technology staff working alongside the risk management team and traders, developing tools for the front office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a thorough understanding of fixed income securities, derivatives, trading workflow, etc.
- Have a strong foundation in financial engineering and an interest in using technology to solve complex problems for traders.
- Have an understanding of software development and modern SDLC tools (e.g. git, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration, etc.)
- Be self-motivated and interested in expanding his or her knowledge of finance and technology.
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interfacing directly with different business stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Have a familiarity with SQL and SQL Server.
- Have 5+ years of experience working in finance.
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Engineering discipline.