Senior Linux Engineer
Senior Linux EngineerNYC, NY 400K
Our client is looking for a Senior Linux Systems Engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, engineering and administration of Linux computing systems hardware, software, virtualization and storage infrastructure in a 24x7 mission-critical environment supporting multiple discretionary and quantitative desks.
- Professional level Red Hat certifications such as RHCE, RHCA or Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation are preferred not required
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience architecting solutions leveraging RHEL operating system
- Understanding of the Release and Deployment Management processes
- Python coding expertise
- Performance analysis and kernel tuning
- Ansible expertise, DevOps mentality- automation first/put the processes of automation in place tools
- Working knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- AWS working experience to manage AWS, set up AWS, secure AWS