200K – 400K
- Ownership of the production environment including Infrastructure management, release planning and deployment, incident and problem management, and capacity planning / BCP Testing.
- Build strong relationships with development and end-users/clients with a focus on client service and delivery and fostering the DevOps culture
- Become the go-to person for your area of responsibility which will require you to build subject matter expertise and cross train L1 team and other DevOps teams.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, new platforms and tools, and coming up with a business case to adopt new technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting an enterprise environment
- Hands on experience with various continuous integration, development, collaboration, configuration management and support tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, Chef, GIthub, Jira etc.)
- Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Prior experience designing, implementing and/or supporting applications on an off-premise cloud platform such as Amazon AWS
- Prior experience building and supporting and ElasticSearch environment or ElasticSearch based applications is highly desirable
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Perl, Unix shell, etc)
- Excellent SQL skills and knowledge of various database systems
- Ability to support both Windows and Unix/Linux environments but must be strong in Unix/Linux.
- Extensive understanding of enterprise monitoring solutions
Apply for the DevOps Engineer position.