Senior .Net Software Engineer
Senior .Net Software EngineerNYC, NY 400-500K
We’re looking for a C# server-side senior software engineer to join our core development group. As part of this team, you’ll help build a new platform in Core .Net. With your development experience and commitment to high quality software, you’ll be instrumental in evolving our front/middle office systems to be more adaptable and laying a strong foundation for our continued success.
We pride ourselves on building a collaborative work environment that enables the success of the team, while also allowing individuals time and support to grow.
Existing Tech Stack:
- Significant installed base of C# on Windows
- Growing use of Python for data analysis
- Moving towards the use of Apache stack for distributed compute as well as container based infrastructure running in Kubernetes
- Target languages are C# (.Net Core), Python
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain core frameworks as well as applications and services
- Write clean, performant, resilient code
- Collaborate with team members to build the best possible solution for a given problem
- Continuously improve the overall quality of our shared code base
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining distributed computing solutions, experience with Apache stack is a big plus.
- Positive individual with strong communication skills; able to interface well with users and other development teams
- Experience building core services/frameworks
- Experience with C#, Java, Python, or similar language