Quant ResearcherNYC and Chicago $400-500K
Our client is looking for a Quantitative Researcher, you will research and develop innovative quantitative strategies in equities and futures. Researchers explore vast amounts of market data, applying novel machine learning algorithms and statistical approaches to discover and capitalize on trading opportunities.
The nature of the problems we work on are challenging, hence we hire some of the world's top talent to develop novel AI methods and trading strategies. Our team of talented researchers and technologists have been recognized as leaders in their field. Our distinguished researchers have been widely cited for their publications in top-tier, peer reviewed, scientific journals. We are passionate about hiring the best and the brightest, empowering them with the tools and mentorship needed to be successful. Our environment is highly collaborative and open, fostering innovation and growth.
If you possess the following, we would love to explore what is available for you with our team:
- Earned or will earn a Master’s or Ph.D. in a quantitative field, such as Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Experience analyzing large data sets with rigorous statistical and ML/AI approaches, including classification, clustering, and regression
- Ability to generate impactful research in academic or professional pursuits
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of time-series analysis
- Advanced understanding of a high-level language for numerical analysis, Python (numpy/scipy stack) preferred
- Exposure to C++ or related compiled language
- Interest and enthusiasm for learning about financial markets (previous experience not required)