C++ Execution Developer
C++ Execution DeveloperNYC, NY $500K
Seeking a C++ Developer to join a successful and growing front office team of developers. The small team is responsible for a proprietary execution management system used by a spectrum of end users – from latency sensitive to those requiring a feature-rich execution solution.
The successful candidate will have strong C++ skills and a background in robust, well-tested projects on Linux. We seek good software engineers who have an interest in best practices, and a passion for technology and open source.
The team works closely with quant traders and developers, in both the U.S. and the U.K., and sits within the front office. Each engineer on the team is responsible for both coding and integration with trading teams and brokers. As such, the team is positioned to impact and gain knowledge on markets and trading.
- Strong academic background with a degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of professional development experience in C++ (versions14/17/20)
- Experience designing large software systems with execution experience a plus
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Changing priorities require capacity to switch tasks