Data SourcingNYC, NY $400K +
Our client is seeking a senior alternative data sourcing to be part of an exciting new team. Primary responsibilities are proactively seeking new sources of data
• Identify and acquire differentiated content and sources of data.
• Source data across a diverse set of categories - including Alternative, Financial, Reference, News, Analytics and Research – across asset classes and regions.
• Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders and be able to identify, anticipate, and balance business needs across teams.
• Grow a network of vendors and cultivate strategic relationships – as well as handle contract negotiation and other needs.
• Function as the in-house content specialist as needed, particularly with larger vendors such as S&P and Refinitiv.
• Work closely with the technology team to on-board content and ensure business teams are able to access and leverage that data effectively.
• Knowledge of the data market landscape
• Existing Vendor Relationships and knowledge of the landscape
• You possess a bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 5 years in the data space
• Data Strategy and Sourcing background