C++ DeveloperChicago, IL $250-300K
Our client is seeking a small number of exceptionally talented, highly collaborative engineers to architect and build the cutting-edge technologies that power our research and trading systems. Engineers build, test, and manage the applications that power the full life cycle of a trade – from historical and live data, to research and trading strategies, to order management and execution, and post-trade processing and analysis.
Specific responsibilities may include partnering with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions, developing distributed systems to analyze and react to incoming data in real time, creating tools for advanced mathematical modeling at scale, and/or designing and developing investment and business support systems, among others.
- Undergraduate or MS degree in computer science, engineering, or other STEM discipline
- Will consider programming expertise in one of the following: C++, Java, or Python
- Experience working with Linux-based systems is preferred
- Experience with some of the following: Distributed Computing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, Low Latency Programming, and/or Web Development
- Understanding of systems programming (e.g. kernel development, compilers, embedded systems, networking, file systems, debuggers)