Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems EngineerNYC 250-300k
Hedge Fund is looking for a Systems Engineer to join the Infrastructure team. This position will report to the Head of Infrastructure and will be primarily tasked to manage the Windows side of the shop but would expand into Linux and other areas of infrastructure as needed. This person would also oversee/manage the Desktop support function globally. The successful candidate would have at least 5 years of experience with Windows/Linux systems, in an environment that is fast paced.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows and AD.
- Experience with deploying and managing global AD forest and AD DNS, with zones for multiple regions.
- Managing Windows build methodologies and patch management. (ConnectWise, SCCM or equivalent)
- Managing exchange online / Office 365 in Azure.
- Experience with Citrix (Remote access / Application Delivery)
- Experience with some Mobility / DLP environment like Intune.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Configuration management. (Ansible)
- Experience in Azure Active Directory and syncing with on prem AD
- Managing / overseeing desktops environments
- Management VMware environments