Senior Software Engineer C#
Senior Software Engineer C#NYC, New York 400k
- Deep, proven understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms; this means he/she should be able to pick and argue their choices in designing a solution.
- Commanding experience in using .NET and the C# language in implementing high performance, ultra-resilient solutions for high volume batch and real time processing; ability to write error free, elegant code which is easy to understand and maintain.
- Mastery of OO design and good understanding of functional programming with demonstrable skill to pick one or another in given circumstances.
- Strong knowledge of various SQL language dialects and principles of relational algebra design.
- Demonstrable knowledge of design and implementation patterns.
Nice to have
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions running in the cloud (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Experience working with various products and technologies like:
- OLAP systems
- Good understanding of designing and implementing secure solutions adapted for the cloud (OAUTH 2.0, Kerberos, NTLM)
- Python programming
- Go programming
Personal and interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up ideas and bring them to fruition quickly in POC and able to produce good rationale and documentation about cost/benefits analysis
- Able to read code and spot problems or area of improvements and participate actively in code reviews
- Able to clearly state a problem and a solution in writing; produce clear, concise but complete documentation and specification.
- Great verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable to switch projects and work on multiple projects at a time.