Software EngineerNYC (Midtown) $250,000 - $300,000
Mid-town systematic trading firm is looking for a low latency C++ programmer to work in close collaboration with traders on development of trading infrastructure and strategies.
- Develop software to source and maintain data from wide variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Team is responsible for developing frameworks for automated trading, ultra-low latency market connectivity, data management and analysis.
- Analyze large data sets.
- Work closely with traders to automate our research workflow
- Development and enhance applications managed by technology team.
- Manage applications in production, providing 3rd level application support if required.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 3+ years C++/Python/Java development experience on Linux
- 3+ years knowledge of databases (MySQL/Postgres) and /or NoSQL
- Experience in structuring, optimizing and analyzing large data sets.
- Team Player capable of developing industrial strength software components
- Good experience analyzing and structuring large data sets.
- Knowledge of trading and market microstructure