- Senior Production Engineer $250-350K Our client is looking for a Senior Production Engineer to join an existing Global team. This hedge fund is growing in NYC and wants an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated engineer. This is not your usual production support role, this is an environment where automation is king. You should relish the chance for increased responsibility, have 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment and have a proven record of accomplishment in problem solving using Powershell or Python scripting and automating. more →
Senior Analytics Software Developer
We’re looking for a C# server-side senior software engineer to join our front office application development group. As part of this team, you’ll help build the firm wide risk and analytics platform across all asset classes using distributed compute technologies. The role will require you to heavily collaborate with the trading desk and Quant team. With your development experience and commitment to high quality software, you’ll be instrumental in evolving our front/middle office systems to be more adaptable and laying a strong foundation for our continued success.
We pride ourselves on building a collaborative work environment that enables the success of the team, while also allowing individuals time and support to grow.more →
300K - 500K
The candidate will be responsible for model development and quantitative support of Interest Rates and FX trading desks. Candidate will work very closely with technical traders to build new pricing, risk and market analysis models.more →
Our client seeks a trading infrastructure quantitative developer to build, enhance and support its research infrastructure. The candidate will work within a team of quantitative developers and researchers, and will be integral to the introduction of new alphas and models from research into tradingmore →
- Data Engineer $250,000 - $350,000 A NY based Multi-Strategy Investment Management Firm is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. We are a research driven firm whose leading strategies are informed by economic intuition, differentiated by the application of sophisticated technologies and algorithms, and managed by rigorous firm wide and strategy specific risk management models. We are charting a new path for the financial trading and investment management industry through our quantitative focus and algorithmically driven strategies. more →
- Senior Software Engineer 300K - 400K Our client is looking for a server-side senior software engineer to join our front office application development group. As part of this team, you’ll help build the firm wide risk and analytics platform across all asset classes using distributed compute technologies. The role will require you to heavily collaborate with the trading desk and Quant team. With your development experience and commitment to high quality software, you’ll be instrumental in evolving our front/middle office systems to be more adaptable and laying a strong foundation for our continued success. more →
Crypto Currency Trader/PM
Comp based on experience
We are looking for successful Crypto Traders who want to scale their trade to the next level. If you have an Arb or Market Making Strategy we would like to speak with you. Track record preferred but good back tested results will be considered. Our client has the platform and the capital to help you take your trade to the next level. They also offer base salary, benefits and a competitive payout.
Cloud Data Engineer
200K - 400K
- Design large scale data analytics platform
- Design data pipelines and persistence in a cloud environment
- Build solutions to process structured and unstructured data from multiple sources
- Work with teams to build data catalogs and track lineage
- Build solutions for OLTP and OLAP
- Mange ETL at scale with open source and cloud native tools
- Design schemas and normalization strategies based on the queries performed
- Work with Lucene based search engines, with a preference for Elasticsearch
- Experience with data transport tools and messaging busses
- Work closely with software developers, data scientists, and Quantitative analysts
- Design and implement highly available, scalable, cloud based storage solutions
- Manage, monitor, and operate production platforms
- Hands-on oversight of development work for the data analytics platforms
- The candidate must have experience developing production ready code to perform data transformations and basic analytics, in one or more programming languages, to include Python. Experience working with numerical, scientific, and machine learning libraries is desired.
200K – 400K
- Ownership of the production environment including Infrastructure management, release planning and deployment, incident and problem management, and capacity planning / BCP Testing.
- Build strong relationships with development and end-users/clients with a focus on client service and delivery and fostering the DevOps culture
- Become the go-to person for your area of responsibility which will require you to build subject matter expertise and cross train L1 team and other DevOps teams.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, new platforms and tools, and coming up with a business case to adopt new technologies.
Senior Linux Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Linux Systems Engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, engineering and administration of Linux computing systems hardware, software, virtualization and storage infrastructure in a 24x7 mission-critical environment supporting multiple discretionary and quantitative desks.more →
- Quantitative Developer $400k Our client is looking for a quantitative developer to build, enhance and support its research infrastructure for futures and FX trading strategies. The candidate will work within a team of quantitative developers and researchers, and will be a key contributor to implement new alphas or models into production. more →
Experience building/managing infrastructure in Python on a Portfolio Management team or on a Data Team.
Medium frequency trading experience preferred.
Experience working on/building global infrastructure (i.e. worked on data issues outside US)
Once infrastructure is built the role will entail Quantitate/Alpha Research
Hands on coding experience is a must; experience in Python or R ;SQL knowledge is required.
LINUX knowledge is a plus.
Would consider pure tech candidates from data teams but the individual should be interested in doing alpha research.more →
$500 – $5M
We are working with a new hedge fund in NYC that is looking for a variety of PMs to build out different businesses from the ground level. This is a multi-strategy fund that will consider any successful strategy including but not limited to: Statistical Arbitrage, Vol Arbitrage, Merger Arbitrage, Equity Derivatives, ETFs, Fixed Income, Futures and Liquid Credit. They have a lot of capital to deploy and unlike most hedge funds, they can pay very competitive payouts. So if you are looking to start your own team or to move you existing team over to a greenfield platform with a better payout and less nonsense give us a call. NYC based but remote location ok.
Senior C++ Low Latency Developer
400K - 500K
Our client is looking for a Senior C++ Low Latency Developer with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience. Experience with C++ 14 is required with C++ 17 or 20 is a plus. A solid Computer Science background combined with your experience in HFT is a must have requirement. This is a group of 4 Senior Developers building a new C++ Low Latency Trading applications and extending the infrastructure as required.
Skills: C++ 14, Linux, Low Latency, High Frequency Tradingmore →
300K - 400K
Systematic buy side firm looking for a Low Latency C++ Linux developer to work in close collaboration with Traders on development and support of the Trading Infrastructure, Market Data collection and implementation of Quantitative Strategies. Will also be responsible for performance improvement, and latency reduction. Excellent opportunity to get to the buy side working alongside Portfolio Managers and Quants in the Front Office.more →
200k - 400K
Looking for Linux Engineers to work collaboratively with technology teams and business leaders to expand, enhance, and improve our ultra-low latency Linux trading infrastructure
Helping tune performance and ensure high availability of our Linux infrastructure systems
Designing and developing infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
Developing and maintaining configuration management solutions
Building out test automation framework in collaboration with the team
Creating tools to help teams optimize on the available infrastructure
Driving change by taking ownership of tasks from beginning to end and employing creative solutions within various areas of the stack to reinforce better, faster technology
Analyzing complex technical issues as well as proactively creating solutionsmore →
$250,000 - $300,000
Mid-town systematic trading firm is looking for a low latency C++ programmer to work in close collaboration with traders on development of trading infrastructure and strategies.more →
Our client is looking for a motivated developer with strong technical skills to join our development team in Chicago. The candidate will be tasked with expanding our platform to support new products and techniques, analyzing and implementing new trading models, and building out key pieces of infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business.
Senior C++ Low Latency Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior C++ Low Latency Linux Developer with 3-10 years of experience. While financial experience is not required, a solid Computer Science background is. This is a new group building a new C++ Low Latency Trading System. This is a comprehensive and new system being built by a small team. Think start-up environment inside an established firm.
Skills: C++, Linux, Low latency, multi-threading, data structuremore →
$250,000 - $350,000
A front office trading team is looking for a very hands on C++ developer who is a strong Low Latency C++ Linux programmer and is open to working on a diverse range of projects – from market connectivity to redesigning some of the engine, to working on data, fixing a bug in production or interacting with the quants. This person should have experience designing all areas of trading systems and Options experience would be a plus. Will get great exposure to Quants and the front office.more →
FPGA Technical Specialist
Join a team known for their innovative expertise in FPGA/hardware design, embedded systems and application development within a fast paced, client facing business environment. Partner with internal teams including business development, quality assurance and operations to deliver reliable, high throughput and low latency solutions.more →
Excellent earning potential
We are looking for an ambitious Recruiter / Client Manager to join our very successful team in Westchester County, New York.more →