Our client is looking for a motivated C++ developer to join our growing engineering team and contribute to the build-out of our proprietary options market-making trading platform. Successful candidates will work closely with an industry-leading team of options traders and quantitative researchers who participate fully in the design and on-going enhancements to our proprietary trading and research platform.more →
Our client is seeking a small number of exceptionally talented, highly collaborative engineers to architect and build the cutting-edge technologies that power our research and trading systems. Engineers build, test, and manage the applications that power the full life cycle of a trade – from historical and live data, to research and trading strategies, to order management and execution, and post-trade processing and analysis.
Specific responsibilities may include partnering with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions, developing distributed systems to analyze and react to incoming data in real time, creating tools for advanced mathematical modeling at scale, and/or designing and developing investment and business support systems, among others.more →
Senior Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for a growing and profitable prop trading firm.more →
- HPC Engineer 200- 300K A premier hedge fund in New York is looking for a diligent HPC Systems Engineer who is able to function independently, solving and troubleshooting computing resource and desktop issues immediately. more →
NYC Hedge Fund looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer, with a passion for Linux, the public cloud, automation, and configuration management. Our engineers love to work on challenging and complicated problems, and in return, they have a chance to make a direct impact on our bottom line. For the right talent, there is fantastic growth potential.
Quality cloud infrastructure is crucial to our growth and success, and as a senior member of our Core Engineering team, you’ll design and architect our next generation cloud platform, ensuring all of our engineering teams have access to the cloud platform. In addition to building the cloud platform, you’ll collaborate closely with engineering teams, helping their applications work well with the cloud.more →
Cloud DevOps Engineer
A global hedge fund with more than 2,000 employees and offices in North America, Europe and Asia is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer for their NYC office. They pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns. The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success.. We also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.more →
$500 – $5M
We are working with a new hedge fund in NYC that is looking for a variety of PMs to build out different businesses from the ground level. This is a multi-strategy fund that will consider any successful strategy including but not limited to: Statistical Arbitrage, Vol Arbitrage, Merger Arbitrage, Equity Derivatives, ETFs, Fixed Income, Futures and Liquid Credit. They have a lot of capital to deploy and unlike most hedge funds, they can pay very competitive payouts. So if you are looking to start your own team or to move you existing team over to a greenfield platform with a better payout and less nonsense give us a call. NYC based but remote location ok.
Senior .Net Software Engineer
We’re looking for a C# server-side senior software engineer to join our core development group. As part of this team, you’ll help build a new platform in Core .Net. With your development experience and commitment to high quality software, you’ll be instrumental in evolving our front/middle office systems to be more adaptable and laying a strong foundation for our continued success.
We pride ourselves on building a collaborative work environment that enables the success of the team, while also allowing individuals time and support to grow.more →
Our client seeks a trading infrastructure quantitative developer to build, enhance and support its research infrastructure. The candidate will work within a team of quantitative developers and researchers, and will be integral to the introduction of new alphas and models from research into tradingmore →
- Senior Software Engineer 300K - 400K Our client is looking for a server-side senior software engineer to join our front office application development group. As part of this team, you’ll help build the firm wide risk and analytics platform across all asset classes using distributed compute technologies. The role will require you to heavily collaborate with the trading desk and Quant team. With your development experience and commitment to high quality software, you’ll be instrumental in evolving our front/middle office systems to be more adaptable and laying a strong foundation for our continued success. more →
- Data Engineer $250,000 - $350,000 A NY based Multi-Strategy Investment Management Firm is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. We are a research driven firm whose leading strategies are informed by economic intuition, differentiated by the application of sophisticated technologies and algorithms, and managed by rigorous firm wide and strategy specific risk management models. We are charting a new path for the financial trading and investment management industry through our quantitative focus and algorithmically driven strategies. more →
200K – 400K
- Ownership of the production environment including Infrastructure management, release planning and deployment, incident and problem management, and capacity planning / BCP Testing.
- Build strong relationships with development and end-users/clients with a focus on client service and delivery and fostering the DevOps culture
- Become the go-to person for your area of responsibility which will require you to build subject matter expertise and cross train L1 team and other DevOps teams.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, new platforms and tools, and coming up with a business case to adopt new technologies.
Senior Linux Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Linux Systems Engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, engineering and administration of Linux computing systems hardware, software, virtualization and storage infrastructure in a 24x7 mission-critical environment supporting multiple discretionary and quantitative desks.more →
- Quantitative Developer $400k Our client is looking for a quantitative developer to build, enhance and support its research infrastructure for futures and FX trading strategies. The candidate will work within a team of quantitative developers and researchers, and will be a key contributor to implement new alphas or models into production. more →
Senior C++ Low Latency Developer
400K - 500K
Our client is looking for a Senior C++ Low Latency Developer with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience. Experience with C++ 14 is required with C++ 17 or 20 is a plus. A solid Computer Science background combined with your experience in HFT is a must have requirement. This is a group of 4 Senior Developers building a new C++ Low Latency Trading applications and extending the infrastructure as required.
Skills: C++ 14, Linux, Low Latency, High Frequency Tradingmore →
Experience building/managing infrastructure in Python on a Portfolio Management team or on a Data Team.
Medium frequency trading experience preferred.
Experience working on/building global infrastructure (i.e. worked on data issues outside US)
Once infrastructure is built the role will entail Quantitate/Alpha Research
Hands on coding experience is a must; experience in Python or R ;SQL knowledge is required.
LINUX knowledge is a plus.
Would consider pure tech candidates from data teams but the individual should be interested in doing alpha research.more →
300K - 400K
Systematic buy side firm looking for a Low Latency C++ Linux developer to work in close collaboration with Traders on development and support of the Trading Infrastructure, Market Data collection and implementation of Quantitative Strategies. Will also be responsible for performance improvement, and latency reduction. Excellent opportunity to get to the buy side working alongside Portfolio Managers and Quants in the Front Office.more →
200k - 400K
Looking for Linux Engineers to work collaboratively with technology teams and business leaders to expand, enhance, and improve our ultra-low latency Linux trading infrastructure
Helping tune performance and ensure high availability of our Linux infrastructure systems
Designing and developing infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
Developing and maintaining configuration management solutions
Building out test automation framework in collaboration with the team
Creating tools to help teams optimize on the available infrastructure
Driving change by taking ownership of tasks from beginning to end and employing creative solutions within various areas of the stack to reinforce better, faster technology
Analyzing complex technical issues as well as proactively creating solutionsmore →
$250,000 - $300,000
Mid-town systematic trading firm is looking for a low latency C++ programmer to work in close collaboration with traders on development of trading infrastructure and strategies.more →
Our client is looking for a motivated developer with strong technical skills to join our development team in Chicago. The candidate will be tasked with expanding our platform to support new products and techniques, analyzing and implementing new trading models, and building out key pieces of infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business.
Senior C++ Low Latency Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior C++ Low Latency Linux Developer with 3-10 years of experience. While financial experience is not required, a solid Computer Science background is. This is a new group building a new C++ Low Latency Trading System. This is a comprehensive and new system being built by a small team. Think start-up environment inside an established firm.
Skills: C++, Linux, Low latency, multi-threading, data structuremore →
$250,000 - $350,000
A front office trading team is looking for a very hands on C++ developer who is a strong Low Latency C++ Linux programmer and is open to working on a diverse range of projects – from market connectivity to redesigning some of the engine, to working on data, fixing a bug in production or interacting with the quants. This person should have experience designing all areas of trading systems and Options experience would be a plus. Will get great exposure to Quants and the front office.more →
Excellent work/life balance
Tired commuting or not interested in going back to the city?
We are looking for an ambitious Recruiter / Client Manager to join our very successful team in Westchester County, New York.more →